Now more than ever, the key to living and remaining healthy is attaining a great Coach.
Your coach at EBCF understands that life is hard, especially right now due to the pandemic. Our goal is to give you the best hour of your day. We want to put the “happy” back into your day and we have several ways of doing this:
1. Accountability—Your Coach will keep in contact with you to make sure you’re staying on track. We’ll make sure you’re staying on top of your workouts and remind you that living a healthy life also extends beyond our doors.
2. Personalization—There are mountains of workouts you can find on the web. Your Coach will guide you through those mountains, establish some baselines, ensure you are getting the most out of each training session, and adjust/target goals accordingly.
3. Flexibility—Times are crazy right now. Priorities are changing daily. We are here to help and support you no matter what comes up in your life. We have the resources to adapt our programs to fit your needs.
4. Help with new habits and a mindset to battle our new world—With so many of us working from home and just being confined to our spaces more in general, you might find it easier to sleep in, eat the donut instead of the banana, and select Netflix over your workout. We can help build a structure within your current day to make the right choices, not just the easy ones.
5. Social connection—We are social beings, and remaining happy means remaining connected. EBCF can be your connection. We are regularly planning events (whether online or in-person) to keep us all engaged outside of our workouts. Our events range from social gatherings to Zoom trivia nights, to fantasy football leagues. No matter what, we have something for you.
So what are you waiting for? You’ve been thinking about making a change for so long. Click the link below and get started by booking your free intro.
Inspiration provided by Catalyst Fitness.